Hello:

I am preparing a document where I use enumerated list using enumerate-resume
(by loading Customizable lists (enumitem) module).
The the document structure is as follows:

- enumitem-resume paragraph including short title
- regular paragraph including centered text/figure block
- enumitem-resume paragraph including short title
- regular paragraph including centered text/figure block
- enumitem-resume paragraph including short title
- regular paragraph including centered text/figure block

and so forth.

I want all

- enumitem-resume paragraph incouding short title
- regular paragraph including centered text/figure block

pairs keep together on the same page, that is I don't want
page break between the enumitem-resume and the following
regular paragraph.

How can I achieve this?

In my output many pairs are separated.
The short title is at the bottom of the page and the
following text is at the top of the next page.

I attach an example, lyx and output pdf file.
See item 5 and the following black block,
item 9 and the following block.

Thanks in advance,

bcsikos