 From: Julio Rojas <jcredbe...@gmail.com>
To: John Kane <jrkrid...@yahoo.ca>
Cc: Lyx List <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Monday, January 7, 2013 1:09:47 PM
Subject: Re: Biblatex with Lyx and eventually with APA6 style

In Venezuela, just about all. It is the de facto standard for all
college/university reports/thesis.

Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:31 PM, John Kane <jrkrid...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

Further progress report.  I finally got apa6 with biblatex working. I think I
was managing to introduce a new problem eery time I fixed one.  I am not an
intuitive LyX/LaTeX user.