Hi

I have line graphs generated in R, where each line is in a different colour (the colours are
generated in R by using rainbow(8)).

Due to space problems in the graph, I can not put the legend into the grapgh itself, but want to put it into the caption. Therefore I would like to reproduce the colours in LaTeX. I know how to set the text colour via LyX to one of the pre-defined colours, but hjow can I set them to these
specific colours?

In addition, I would like to have the colours as filled squares in the text - any suggestions?

Oh you mean by adding
\textcolor{yourcolor}{$\blacksquare$yourcaption}
in an ERT

Regards

Alex