On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:04 AM, Hridayesh Gupta <hridayeshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Scott
> I was trying to make wiki, but I could not find how to create new page. All
> pages have edit options, but no option to add page. Also could not find
> ubuntu section.

Hi Hridayesh,

Thank you very much for remembering to do this. I appreciate it and
you could save others a lot of pain.

I'm not sure where the best place to put it is. Perhaps you can create
a separate page and then link to it from the Ubuntu page, perhaps
close to the link for "Hebrew On Linux". The way I find the LyX Ubuntu
wiki page is to put "LyX Ubuntu wiki" into google and click on the
first link. It is wiki.lyx.org/LyX/LyXOnUbuntu

The way to create a page is not obvious -- put in a URL that doesn't
exist. For example, go here: http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/HindiOnLinux
You should see the following text:
<<The page "LyX/HindiOnLinux" doesn't exist. (Create LyX.HindiOnLinux).>>

Let us know if you have any other question.

Scott