Am 22.02.2013 um 20:23 schrieb Cecile Danilo <cecile_dan...@yahoo.fr>:

> Hello!
>
> Here is my problem:
>
> I created my lyx files with a mac, I am now using a windows computer and
> can't create the pdf of the files created with the mac. I have no problem if
> I compile files created with windows.
> I send you one of the files that works with mac but not with windows.
>
> Thanks for your help!

I thought it's the other way around. I'm on a Mac and I don't have a problem to
preview and save your file on my Mac. I don't have Windows, so I cannot help
you.

I'm not sure if the file you sent to me is confidential. Please, make a minimal
example from it and send it to the list. Make sure to describe your setup
(Windows and LyX version) and the error you get and how it fails for you.

With kind regards,
Stephan