Hello,

Please forgive me this slightly off-topic question, but is it possible
to modify a bibtext style?
I am using IEEEtran, and I am a bit unsatisfied with some of its
conventions, like:

- IEEEtran prints "vol." whereas I would prefer "Volume".
- IEEEtran has a weird style of concatenating many names, resulting in
author-fields like: "H. P. H. C. R. J. T. R. M. D. S. J. A. Kahle, M.
N. Day,"

On the other side, IEEEtran has a good-looking format and does handle
URLs, thats why I would keep it in the first place.

Thank you in advance and sorry for the traffic here.

- Clemens