Clemens Eisserer <linuxhippy <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Please forgive me this slightly off-topic question, but is it possible
> to modify a bibtext style?

Yes - if you know what you're doing. A BST file is basically source code for a
program written in its own little language (a stack-oriented language). Learn
the language and you can hack any BST file.

Probably an easier approach is to build your own BST file using 'makebst'. The
program interviews you and cobbles together a BST file according to your
specifications. (I think -- been a while since I used it.)

Paul