On 03/18/2013 05:57 AM, Nick Fort wrote:
Hi,

I've stumbled upon an issue with LyX 2.0.5.1 <http://2.0.5.1>: using enumitem in an included file inside another does not appear to work.

For example, take the enumitem-example.lyx file from here: http://wiki.lyx.org/Tips/Enumitem, and include it in another file of the same class, with the enumitem module loaded.

When compiled on its own, enumitem-example.lyx creates the PDF without a problem. When this file is included in another LyX file (also of class "article", with the enumitem module loaded), a bunch of LaTeX errors occur:

"Missing \endcsname inserted.
Extra \endcsname."

I haven't seen anything similar on the web about this -- is there a workaround/fix to this issue? Or am I doing something wrong?

You have to load the enumitem module in the master document. If it's only in the child, the master does not see it.

rh