I have really had rather nice results using the commercial (but with quite
a cheap educational price) tex2word filter for Word, including equations,
but excluding figures (you need to reinsert them). Unfortunately, I have
not tried it with a recent version of Word, so I cannot say if it continues
to work. I think that it is possible to download a trial version, so you
can test it.

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu

Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV