On 06/07/2013 05:28 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
On Fri, 07 Jun 2013 11:51:34 -0400
Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org> wrote:

On 06/06/2013 05:12 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
How would I override the stdsections.inc styles' HTMLTag in my
layout? My layout files don't define styles already given me by
LyX's book style, but instead just add new styles. What would be
the quickest, easiest way within a layout file to modify HTMLTag
for Standard, Part, Section, Subsection, SubSubSection, Paragraph
and SubParagraph? Could I do something like this Assuming starting
with the Article document class and not using Part:

Style Section
    CopyStyle Section
    HTMLTag h1
End

Style Standard
    CopyStyle Standard
    HTMLTag p
End
You don't need the CopyStyle stuff. The rest will "update" the style
if it already exists, not over-write it.

Richard
Thanks Richard,

With or without the CopyStyle, it wouldn't substitute the tag in
HTMLTag for the default <div.

See the attached. I've put the relevant layout into Document>
Setttings> Local Layout.

Note that load order of layout stuff matters. You would need to
load stdsections.inc, or whatever loads it, first, and then do your
customizations. One nice thing about Local Layout is that it
always comes last.

Richard