On 06/07/2013 06:22 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
On Fri, 07 Jun 2013 17:52:18 -0400
Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org> wrote:

On 06/07/2013 05:28 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
Thanks Richard,

With or without the CopyStyle, it wouldn't substitute the tag in
HTMLTag for the default <div.
See the attached. I've put the relevant layout into Document>
Setttings> Local Layout.
Hi Richard,

The attached doc was doc class article. The only thing I saw that
indicated it was "tweaked" was the document preamble in the LyX file
contained:

\usepackage{heck}

But I don't know what was in package heck or where to put it.

That's not relevant. See Document> Settings> Local Layout.

Note that load order of layout stuff matters. You would need to
load stdsections.inc, or whatever loads it, first,
Would I do that at the top of my layout file?

Post the layout file if not sure.

Richard