On 07/06/2013 3:18 PM, Y.A. Sharif wrote:

Dear Rubin
Thank you very much for your quick reply. I am sorry for the delayed
response to your email. I went step by step according to your suggestions.
1. I could not find any configure.log file under
C:\users\...\Roaming\LyX 2.0. There was only one folder named "cache"
and a file outside the folder named "session".
2.I tried to run configuration script in DOS windows: C:\Program
Files(x86)\LyX20\Python\Python.exe , this one did not show any error.
But when I ran the other one with configure.py it showed the following
messages:
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\LyX 2.0\Resources\configure.py", line 11,
in , <module>
import  sys, os, re , shutil, glob, logging, subprocess
File "C:\python25\lib\subprocess.py", line375, in<module>
import threading
File "C:\python25\lib\threading.py", line 13, in <module>
from collections import deque
Import error: No module named collections

I again apologize for being little late to reply to the group and rubin.

I really appreciate your help and time.

Thank you very much.

Regards
Sharif