I recently had a paper accepted by an American Institute of Physics journal. The paper was reviewed from pdf documents created by Lyx but now the AIP emails: "Please upload your article file as a Word or Tex file. AIP production cannot use a PDF as the article source file." I assume they want to reformat the article for the standard of the journal.

I have read several threads on the User's group and this does not seem as simple as doing a File|export|latex.
Some issues that seem to come up are handling citations, and figures.

Can anyone suggest a step-by-step method for a Tex newbie to create a package that I can send them? The package might include the Latex file created by one of the export options (please specify which one), my bibtex file, plus ???

BTW, my figures are all in eps format and I assume the AIP can use those??

FWIW, I am using Lyx 2.0.6 on a Windows 7 64 bit system.

Bob