Hello:

I would like to make a presentation with enumerated lists through the
presentation.

Powerdot manual states that powerdot works with enumitem package, even refers to

its manual. According to this the resume option for enumerate should work in
powerdot.

Unfortunately resuming works only within the same slide. In a new slide the
numbers start

again from 1 even if the resume option is used.

(Enumerate resume works correctly in the article class even through sections.)

Is this normal or a bug? How could I fix it?

I attach an example powerdot and article file.

Thanks,

bcsikos