Am Samstag 19 Oktober 2013, 00:51:01 schrieb Csikos Bela:
> Unfortunately resuming works only within the same slide. In a new slide the
> numbers start
>
> again from 1 even if the resume option is used.
>
> (Enumerate resume works correctly in the article class even through
> sections.)
>
> Is this normal or a bug? How could I fix it?

Looks like a powerdot bug.

In LaTeX, you can work around that by using the option "start=<nr>" instead of
resume. Alas, the second optional argument of powerdot enumeration is not
supported in LyX 2.0 (it will be in LyX 2.1). With yet another local style
definition, you can fix it. See attachment.

HTH
Jürgen