Has anyone prepared all the normal front-matter for a book that will be
printed? I'm preparing a book to be provided students in a short course that
I'll be offering and will have them printed and bound by a small-run
printer.

  I know there's a title page, half-title page, and others whose names I do
not know. I'm looking for guidelines on what should be included in a
complete PDF file and just how to prepare all this using the KOMA-script
book class.

TIA,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |