On 02/03/2014 01:53 AM, Liviu Andronic wrote:
Dear Steve and Alex,

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 2:48 AM, Steve Litt <sl...@troubleshooters.com> wrote:
On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 22:33:02 +0100
Alex Fernandez <ely...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, if the preceding paragraph doesn't convince
us we need a good, solid, LyX to ePub and LyX to Mobi conversion

Last year we actually had a GSoC project specifically dealing with
ePub. Josh and Richard made progress on this front, and the code
simply awaits someone with the motivation and the skills to finish the
job. The almost finished feature is available in several GIT branches
here: http://git.lyx.org/?p=gsoc.git;a=summary .

Actually, mostly what this awaits is the release of 2.1, since the main work left is to integrate this into trunk. There are still bugs to be fixed, of course, in the underlying XHTML export routines, but that's always true. Most of the ones Steve mentioned earlier have already been fixed.

Richard