Thank you! This gets me a lot farther. Now my trouble is that previewing with XeTeX (which I need for my font) fails and gives me 5 identical error messages: Undefined control sequence.

\begin{document}

The control sequence at the end of the top line

of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have

misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct

spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,

and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

When I try previewing with other options, the file displays but there is no bibliography. Following the wiki I copied this into the preamble:

\usepackage[style=authoryear,natbib=true,backend=bibtex]{biblatex}

and put the path to my .bib file there as well

\addbibresource{/home/username/Dropbox/LASTNAME Dissertation Year/Dissertation/Master List-Saved.bib}

I inserted the bibliography in a comment near the end (and earlier in a note, with no difference), and right after that, I put \printbibliography in ERT. When I try to preview that, my error messages come up. Any thoughts?

--Jason