On 03/05/2014 01:30 PM, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 12:24 PM, stefano franchi
<stefano.fran...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 10:47 AM, Jason F. Siegel <siege...@umail.iu.edu> wrote:
On 03/05/2014 12:36 AM, stefano franchi wrote:

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 9:40 PM, Jason F. Siegel <siege...@umail.iu.edu>
wrote:

On 03/03/2014 05:07 PM, Csikos Bela wrote:

"Jason F. Siegel" <siege...@umail.iu.edu> írta:

I've attached the LaTeX and BiBTex logs in one text file. I've also
attached a LyX MWE with the ERT that got left out of the first one, to
show the formatting problems that were apparent in the PDF of the beta
file.

--Jason