To: <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 8:16 PM
Subject: Templates from LyX-207-Bundle-3 Windows Installer

Hi:
I don’t have the possibility of a full internet connection, so with some help, I reached the LyX-207-Bundle-3 installer for Windows. Install perfect. All great until I try to open some templates from File/New from Template (see “ 0 showing_templates.png”). Sadly many templates from this collection shows “errors” with missing dependencies that needs to be downloaded from internet (see “1 Show_error.png”). This problem don’t happen with Lyx on Ubuntu 12.04, where it seems that all dependencies are downloading automatically from the OS repositories during the installation process.

¿What is the possibility to fix this for people like me who has not full connection to the internet from Windows?

Regards, José.
I Conferencia Científica Internacional UCIENCIA 2014 en la UCI del 24 al 26 de abril de 2014, La Habana, Cuba. Ver http://uciencia.uci.cu

__________ Informacin de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versin de la base de firmas de virus 9568 (20140320) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com