Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org> írta:

>>>going

>>> I suggest you read Help > Beamer Presentations, where the new interface is
>>>described.
>>> Expecially read the section on &quot;nesting&quot;.It was not a goal in
>>> itself to
>>>change
>>> the user interface, but it was unavoidable to overcome many serious flaws of
>>> LyX&#39;s beamer support. So I am afraid you&#39;ll have to get used to the
>>> new
>>> interface.
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Unfortunately I don't have the manual you referenced under Help menu.
>> (lyx-2.0.1rc1 built on openSUSE 12.2 linux)
>>
>> See my help menu items here:
>>
>> http://i58.tinypic.com/29x81tz.jpg
>>
>> Is there other (online) place where it is available?
>
>You're missing quite a lot of the manuals. Did you customize the menu
>items at some point? Have a look at ~/.lyx/ui/ (or whatever your userdir
>is). Are there files in there?

Yes I customized it (copied items here from lyx 2.0 userdir).

I removed those items and now I have more menu items.

How can I have my customized items and all the menus is a later question.

>In any event, you must have this file in your installation. Look for
>beamer.lyx, probably somewhere like /usr/local/share/lyx/lib/examples/.

I found it. Thanks.

Back to the beamer module and nesting. This is an example workflow:

1. I start a frame using/selecting frame. Fill the frame title. Press enter.

2. Write frame content. The style still show 'frame'. Is that normal?

3. I manually change content to standard style. This results in appearance
another frame

below content. Is this normal?

4. I increase depth for content. Content becomes indented and previously
appeared

frame disappears. Press enter. Style becomes 'frame' again.

5.  I apply style "separator". Frame is ended, new frame appears below.

6. Now I try to insert a subtitle. Move the cursor to the end of title, press
enter.

7. Select/apply style 'frame subtitle'. Content below becomes unindented. I
enter frame

subtitle text. I increase dept for frame subtitle. Content remains unindented.

8. I have to increase depth again for content if I want it to stay part of the
frame.

That is, inserting a subtitle afterwards, messes the whole frame content, and I
have to

start over increasing depth. Is this really what we want?

Or do I do something wrong?

Thanks,

bcsikos