On Tuesday, April 08, 2014 9:32 PM, Richard Heck wrote:

    On 04/08/2014 05:31 PM, Alex Vergara Gil wrote:

    Dear lyxers!

    Is there a better way to switch between enumerated lists from a); b) ... to
1.; 2. ... and so on without the need of the tex hack
\renewcommand{\labelenumi{alph | roman | arabic{enumi}} ) | . | .- | - }  ???
    Shouldn't there exists a gui to handle this???

  The Customized Lists module contains some lists to do this. You can easily
add more by following the same pattern. I'm attaching my hacked version.

  Richard
I have played with your hacked module and it is better than the one installed,
but it lacks some features I need which I can do with tex hacks like sublists
formating, ie:

\renewcommand{\labelenumi{arabic{enumi}}.-}
\renewcommand{\labelenumii{alph{enumii}})}
\renewcommand{\labelenumiii{roman{enumiii}}-}

This provides the lists as following
1.- first item
    a) sublist1
        i- subsublist1
        ii- subsublist2
    b) sublist2
2.- second item

but I only see lists in your module, is there a way to add sublist formatting
too?

Regards
Alex