On 2014-04-16, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
> Am 16.04.2014 16:32, schrieb stefano franchi:

>>>   ! Package fontenc Error: Encoding file `eu2enc.def' not found.

>>> ! LaTeX Error: File `xunicode.sty' not found.

>> It seems to me you are not use the utf8 encoding (which you should, with
>> Xetex). Try compiling the file I sent you and let me know what happens.

With "use non-TeX fonts", the "LaTeX encoding" is always utf-8.
It rather seems like the xunicode package and the EU1 and EU2 font encodings
are not installed.

On my Debian system,

  apt-file find eu2enc.def

revealed

  texlive-xetex: /usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/latex/euenc/eu2enc.def

Please check, if the texlive-xetex package is installed and if you find
eu2enc.def under thiis path. Also, ckeck

  kpsewhich eu2enc.def

and the same for xunicode.sty.

> I tried the file you sent and it shows the same error I had reported.
> Were is utf8 encoding set in LyX? Could not find it in the diverse help
> files; in the User's Guide it says, Lyx is always UTF8 encoded.

While the LyX file is utf8-encoded (since quite some time), the encoding of
the generated LaTeX file is configurable.

With "use non-TeX fonts" true, it is utf8, with TeX fonts, it can be set under

 Document>Settings>Language>Encoding>Other>...

from the alphabetically sorted drop-down list select Unicode (utf8)
(the most sensible default for any document using Latin, Greek or Cyrillic
script, btw.).

With this setting, you should also be able to use TeX fonts with lilypond.

Günter