On 23/04/2014 10:45 p.m., Csikos Bela wrote:
aparsloe <apars...@clear.net.nz> írta:
    On 23/04/2014 5:50 a.m., John Kane

        Currently I am
            running Ubuntu 13.10 with LyX 2.1.0. I seem to be having
[LONG SNIP]
    I'm the writer of the ShortInsetNames module. I tried it with
    2.1.0beta2 earlier today and it worked. I've now installed 2.1.0 and
    it doesn't, but it's easily fixed. Open the module in a text editor
    and insert double quotes so that the relevant two lines look like:
Hello:

You both mention lyx 2.1.0. Do you really mean 2.1.0 or would it be 2.1.0rc1?

I don't see reference to 2.1.0 on the lyx site (main page and under recent
news) and it was not announced in this list either.

bcsikos

I hope I'm not spoiling the party for the developers, but I downloaded from ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/bin/2.1.0/. I think it's the real 2.1.0 rather than rc1.

And on the subject of the module, as Richard Heck pointed out on the developer's list, there is a bug in the layout2layout script. Another way of getting the ShortInsetNames module to work with 2.1.0 is to change the format number from 35 to 48 (in a text editor); no double quotes needed.

Andrew