"Alex Vergara Gil" <a...@cphr.edu.cu> writes:

>   ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rainer M Krug" <rai...@krugs.de> Sent:
> Tuesday, June 10, 2014 8:39 AM
>
>   As I said - I have missed something trivial.
>
>   Suggestion: could you add these cases to your document about graphs from
>   Python? Especially the csv might be very useful.
>
>   Cheers,
>
>   Rainer
> I see, you have to insert them as external files, like they were child
> documents! LyX will try to open them and in the process they will be
> converted

But then it is inserted statically - this is not what I was thinking
about. I guess the approach to use would be to use the "external
Material" approach - but for this, one would have to define a new type.

Or is there a way of dynamically linking a non-LyX or LaTeX file into a
LyX document, preferably with preview?

Cheers,

Rainer

> Alex