On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 11:35 AM, Neal Becker <ndbeck...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Helpful, but does not pick out a page from a multi-page pdf

If you want to export a single page from a multi-page pdf then one
possibility is to use a .pdf split/merge program such as pdfsam (
http://www.pdfsam.org/ ) or pdftk (
http://www.pdflabs.com/tools/pdftk-the-pdf-toolkit/ ). I have nothing to do
with either them, I just use those programs sometimes to get just what I
need from a multipage pdf, and it's convenient for me since both are in the
package repositories for my OS. pdfsam has a graphical interface, whereas
pdftk is commandline only as far as I know. This isn't a very elegant or
completely automated solution based on the LyX file which sounds like what
you are really looking for, but it's the best way I am aware of.

I hope this helps.

Jacob