Le mardi 10 juin 2014 à 23:34 +0200, Liviu Andronic a écrit :
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 7:35 PM, Neal Becker <ndbeck...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Helpful, but does not pick out a page from a multi-page pdf
> >
> Oh, then (on Linux) I would recommend:
> PDF Mod: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/PdfMod

PMFJI, but I take opportunity of this thread to mention a strange
"feature": on my setup (LyX 2.0.6/Debian), PDFmod can't open the
LyX-produced PDFs ("an error occurred while opening..."). Can someone
confirm?

I can't tell whether that's a PDFMod, LyX or even LaTeX issue, but
PDFMod doesn't rely on the pdftk command-line utility (which works
fine).

PDF-Shuffler is fine.

Still, it's a little issue: imagine a (non-LyX) user who has received a
PDF coming from LyX, and wants to extract some pages or pictures: he
could wonder why PDFMod doesn't handle this document.

--
Daniel CLEMENT