On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 10:45 AM, PhilipPirrip <p...@net.hr> wrote:
> On 07/01/2014 04:10 AM, Alexander Berg wrote:
>
>> What i am doing wrong and how can i fix it?
>

> Minimal example files could help us help you.

I agree. Alexander, whenever posting a question or bug report, minimal
examples are great. And since you are on Linux, I can say that I find
that Linux users/developers especially find them helpful. See for
example
http://wiki.lyx.org/FAQ/MinimalExample

That said, I know nothing about this particular problem and will not
be able to help you (even with an MWE). But I hope someone can help
because it sounds like a frustrating issue.

Best,

Scott