Am 26.09.2014 um 18:02 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann:
Thanks, Benedict.
How difficult is it to switch to biblatex and what can go wrong?
Wolfgang
And what about biber under lyx?
Wolfgang

Am 26.09.2014 um 17:37 schrieb Benedict Holland:
You should use biblatex. It has the ability to do this. For my example,

\usepackage[

uniquename=false,

uniquelist=false,

maxcitenames=2,

mincitenames=1,

maxbibnames=200,

minbibnames=1,

natbib=true,

url=false,

doi=false,

isbn=false,

eprint=false,

backref=false,

backend=biber,

style=authoryear-comp,

]{biblatex}

maxcitenames, mincitenames will have to be configured to get what you want
but those two options will allow what you need.

~Ben

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann <