Hello! My xypic diagrams are not previewing in LyX. I can see the matrix with
the code, but no nice WYSIWYG picture with nodes and arrows. The file compiles
fine and the diagrams look good in the pdf. I have gone into preferences,
look&feel, display, display graphics is checked. TexLive is telling me that the
preview Latex package is installed. I reinstalled preview and xypic packages
anyway and that did not help. Other equations (e.g. \beta ) display fine. I
would appreciate any advice or short term workarounds. Thanks! Doug

LyX 2.1.2 (sept 16, 2014)
Running on a Mac PowerBook
OSX 10.9.5 (Mavericks)