Peter Suetterlin wrote:
>
> Juergen Vigna wrote:
>
> > Look at the attached .lyx file that should do the trick. This IS
> > supported with the minipage support in LyX from version 0.12.1 (Thanks
> > Allan :).
>
> I haven't looked at the example, but I definitely have used multiple PS
> files next to each other (here: 3) with a pre 0.12 version, and without
> using any minipage:
> Insert the figures, scale them to have e.g. 45% of the page/column width
> (or 30% for 3 figures), position the cursor after the first figure and
> type DELETE (not BackSpace!) to delete the newline between the figures.
>
> Peter
>
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Peter "Pit" Suetterlin http://www.uni-sw.gwdg.de/~pit
> Universitaets-Sternwarte Goettingen
> Tel.: +49 551 39-5048 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> -- * -- * ...-- * -- * ...-- * -- * ...-- * -- * ...-- * -- * ...-- * --
> Come and see the stars! http://www.kis.uni-freiburg.de/~ps/SFB
> Sternfreunde Breisgau e.V. Tel.: +49 7641 3492
> __________________________________________________________________________
Thanx, both ways work fine!
I guess I didn't delete the newline properly on my first trials...
Bernhard
--
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_
_/ _/ _/_/_/ _/_/_/ Bernhard Riecke
_/_/ _/_/ _/ _/ _/ Max-Planck Institut f"ur
_/ _/ _/ _/_/_/ _/ biologische Kybernetik,
_/ _/ _/ _/ Spemannstrasse 38,
_/ _/ _/ _/_/_/ 72076 T"ubingen, Germany
http://www.mpik-tueb.mpg.de/
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
WORK: +49-7071/601-630 HOME: +49-7071/64392