Sounds like a job for a 3-D scanner and a 3-D printer.  I do not have one (yet) 
but maybe a list member does.
-- Jim


 
      From: Joe Grubbs <[email protected]>
 To: Bitchin100 <[email protected]> 
 Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2015 5:19 PM
 Subject: Re: [M100] Model 200 battery cover
   
#yiv4592118471 #yiv4592118471 --.yiv4592118471hmmessage 
P{margin:0px;padding:0px;}#yiv4592118471 
body.yiv4592118471hmmessage{font-size:12pt;font-family:Calibri;}#yiv4592118471 
Ugh. I'm like pedantic about this sort of stuff :P   I put a piece of tape on 
it for the time being, but it drives me nuts. Haha, hopefully someone has one.





Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 17:16:28 -0400
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [M100] Model 200 battery cover

Mine has broken twice. Rick Hanson was nice enough to send me one after the 
first one broke, but that one broke too. I used tape to make mine hold. It's 
not pretty, but it works.
On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 5:07 PM, Joe Grubbs <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi all,

Despite my best efforts to be gentle, my battery cover has finally broken. Does 
anyone out there in Model T land have a non-broken 200 battery cover that 
they're itching to sell?


 

 

   

Reply via email to