It's not

*Dvorak which is what I checked out being that I don't parlyvu fransay.
lol*
*On an other note if you set up a computer for **Dvorak and then remote
controle into it from a computer that is not set for *

*Dvorak it can be pretty confusing when you forget about it....*

--
*"I will never in my lifetime make a film that cannot be seen by the whole
family"*  Arther P. Jacobs