I get that.
Still,
I suggest you remove Rex and simplify your computer, for now.
Get used to making things work without Rex, then add that in again, so you
can separate issues that occur.

Lots of things can go wrong.

Also, i'll suggest being very detailed information your description of what
is going wrong.

It makes divining what has gone wrong simpler.

I guess my point is- there are skills in using the M100 that are unique,
and that's worth getting really solid on. Maybe you are there already, but
maybe also some of your issues are compounded by multiple problems.

On Friday, October 9, 2015, James Zeun <james.z...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Stephen
>
> I got the REX because it recommended to me by fellow members, as an
affordable means of expanding the M100. So i can store more programs on the
computer and not worry about them eating up memory i might otherwise need
for documents i write out on it.

> On 10 October 2015 at 00:19, Stephen Adolph <twospru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'd suggest removing rex.
>> You don't need it to use laddiealpha or any other solution. I for one
would like to see you use your machine as you got it. That might help to
identify your issues.

>> On Friday, October 9, 2015, James Zeun <james.z...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Reset it a couple of times and suddenly it's working...Since I
installed the Rex i dont seem to have enough ram to down load anything.
Which i dont understand, as I bought the REX to give me more space for
programs..But now suddenly I can't download the programs that I could
before I'd installed the module. I wish I understood what the heck was
going on..I want to get on with using my M100 already.

is a full null cable. The pinouts are in the Manual.DO file that gets
installed. Without the DSR lines it will just sit there. Other than that,
picking the wrong serial port would do the same thing.

the status box on your Windows box. It should say "TPDD service started"
and then "TELCOM service started".

switch mComm over to TELCOM mode and you should see a message that says
Testing screen size.

normal? I dont know how much it should have

is corrupted. You might want to do a cold start and try transferring some
other files to build some confidence in the setup.

lot of yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy across the screen

garage and since she came out, hills seem more of a struggle then they used
to be lol

got the RED Manager loaded up, I followed the guide and made a new backup
called "Games". My plan was to have Lunar.ba installed and what ever else I
could fit in to the memory. However it keeps telling me that the ram is
full, even though I haven't downloaded anything from the PC. I have 21137
Bytes free.

Glad to hear you got it working ... the pins on the OptROM socket can be
troublesome at times.

that cardio thing again and was in the hospital a couple of weeks ago
getting more stents.  I think I'm up to 17 now.  But after this last round,
I haven't been as energetic as I usually am after getting the pipes opened
up, so not sure what's going on there.

problem, I might need the help of my fellow m100 users. As I keep trying to
load Lander.ba and get told I don't have enough ram :-/

this email to Steve and not me since he is the one who creates those
modules.

should let you know I think I know what was causing all the bother.

work. Eventually I did get it to come up and display. Today however the rex
manager vanished again and the whole computer locked up with no picture. I
got it back working but with no rex, spent the past hour carefully bending
the pins and the REX is back...Perhaps the pins on my machine are a little
worn or shaped in such a way that its enough to fudge up working with the
rex module.