IF you're serious and patient about this, we might be able to help.

Thirty years ago we needed to translate TRS-ASCII code to standard ASCII to post on bulletin boards for the newsrooms. But it will take some time to find that stuff.

As I recall it amounts to a tedious series of IF - THEN statements (one for every character) to filter the TRS characters and output it (print to a file) to the standard (.txt file) which can be opened in most any DOS/Windows edit program.

Let me know -- offline if necessary