I've been using the Sony ICD-700 and ICD-PX333 for loading Time Minder or Romulus Chess onto my 200. The 192kb MP3 format works perfectly and I can name the file on the recording device for easier loading later. It also works with text files but those take longer to load and save than CO and BA files. Not anywhere near as fast or convenient as NADSbox though. But with Romulus Chess, there is no other way to load it that I am aware of.

Kurt