The FLOPY2.SY has an extra hidden character at the front of the file name which
did not show up in my last post.

From: M100 [mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] On Behalf Of Gary Hammond
Sent: Monday, 23 May 2016 9:38 PM
To: 'Model 100 Discussion' <m100@lists.bitchin100.com>
Subject: Re: [M100] New command line tool for TPDD and TPDD2

The following is what the tpdd-tool reports for the TPDD2 utility disk…

TPDD-Tool>dir 0:

FLOPY2.SY 11520

BACKUP.BA  1947

FREMEM.BA  373

186880 bytes free

TPDD-Tool>cpd 0: util-disk

Unable to load the file FLOPY2.SY [16, 'file does not exist'] <-- (This is with
extra debugging code added to see the return code.)

Copied BACKUP.BA

Copied FREMEM.BA

The TPDD seems to be throwing back a ‘file does not exist’ error code when I
attempt to read the file. I suspect that this is a deliberate action by the
TPDD. I will have a look at basic file ‘backup.ba’ to see how the backup
program copies the disk.