Re flow control:

The chinese bluetooth board is factory set to 9600 / 8bit / Parity None / 1
stop bit.
I left it as is as I'm not sure how to change it easily

WINDOWS:
I set the M102 telcom to match the Bluetooth at 88N1E
I set Teraterm to match this - works both ways with a 10msec Char and
10msec Line delay
This works fine both ways - I can DL and UL fine.

ANDROID
On Android I can find NO apps with a msec delay feature.
Using "Terminal for Bluetooth" I can UL to android fine,
but DL from Android has loads of skipped bits - no way to add a delay to
fix it.

There's too much I don't understand about GetBlue - no usable results yet.
If you have any setup guidelines for GetBlue maybe post here?
Can I use GetBlue to send and receive to a Telnet BBS via android internet
connection?
Other uses?

All the best,
Chris.

M102 to Windows PC running Teraterm or similar