Hi all,
I have an M102 that I recently bought from ebay.
I want to use my it as a distraction-free writing tool.

I have added a bluetooth module internally:
http://www.dx.com/p/jy-mcu-arduino-bluetooth-wireless-serial-port-module-104299
using this method:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ehgradman/sets/72157603124164552/

Everything works and I can upload and download files wirelessly over
bluetooth via my  windows PC, and partially via my android phone.

I'm currently looking for the best Android Bluetooth serial app
to sync writing with the cloud.

The best Android apps so far are:
"Terminal for Bluetooth" by Next Prototypes:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextprototypes.bluetoothterminal&hl=en
Works, but a but klunky, hard to manage files.

I've been trying to use
"GetBlue" by Tec-It
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tecit.datareader.android.getblue.demo&hl=en_GB
Expensive, but offers google docs sync (maybe) , TCP-IP and HTML
connectivity - maybe offering wireless Telnet, email and other fun things.
But I don't have the technical knowledge to understand any of the network
protocols...

I might write an android app to offer simple one click file transfer to the
cloud, Let me know if anyone is interested and what you are looking for.

Finally: After opening my M102 I am left with 3 small (3mm cubed) blocks.
They appear to be keyboard holding clips - anyone know where they were
supposed to be on reassembly?!

Hello and Happy retro-computing to everyone,
Chris.