That display looks like you have 8k ram. You can fill the rest up to 32k
pretty cheap.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1186716131388896?view=permalink&id=1190283307698845

I can sell you 3 of those since I have 8 I'm not using, or you can follow
the same ebay link and get some from the same source.

As for file transfer, I used dlplus and teeny with a linux netbook and a
serial connection. (netbook -> usb-rs232 adapter -> null modem adapter ->
9female-25male serial cable. -> m100)

But there are several options:

http://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=Model_T_File_Transfer

Longer term, I assembled an open source hardware option rom adapter and
have played with various option roms that had some level of tpdd client
baked in. This facebook thread goes into a lot of details.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1186716131388896?view=permalink&id=1215063315220844&ref=content_filter

I don't have all the info written up in a better place yet. The main post
lists the links to the 2 things to order from oshpark, and one of the
replies lists all the parts and tools.