Lee, though this trick certainly did work, it seems this needs to be repeated
each time.  Once turned off, then back to square one.  Something else odd, is
that the trick appears to work only ~50% of the time, whereas just turning off
and on, will not result in anything more than the solid pixels.

Sent from my iPhone