For PDD-2 I used "FRW-8.5" from a random ebay seller. It's a generic size
code that several sellers list, so you just add "belt", to google "FRW-8.5
belt",  and buy from whoever you like. I found the number in a ooooold
archived forum or newsgroup post, a text file in the club100/bitchin100
archives.

I also tried a few other sizes in the same range and they worked, but this
did seem to be best. But I don't think I found another size as close to 8.5
as 8.6, so I believe that 8.6 is perfect too, though I don't know how the
thickness, width, and elasticity compares. I'll probably get one of these
you found just to see. Thanks.