Well, I *might* be able to get my hands on a Xilinx programmer, but I work
with digital engineers. I'm thinking maaaaaybeeee someone could sell the
boards with at least the CPLD installed and programmed? That might require
additional support components to be installed as well, and maybe a half-kit
doesn't really make sense in this case. But... I guy can dream, right?

:)

And yeah, I should really chip in a few bucks to club100,
nowthatchamentionit

-Josh