On Thu, 6 Apr 2017 01:20:51 -0400
Mike Nugent <m100l...@tmne.com> wrote:

> Oh, and one more thing. If you have a daughter named Lucy, you’re a
> seriously funny (yet sick) man. And I’m a bad person for even
> thinking it.

"Lucy Goosey"? Is it just the rhyming thing (which would be enough to
make any girl's life hell in school, gotta agree!) or am I missing a
reference?

> And she, should she exist, has every right to hate us.

No, I've never generated any kids. Takes 2, you know? And anyway, to me,
Lucy is the Peanuts Lucy and she is the ENEMY! I'd never name a kid
after that little ...monster.

> I’m glad that’s off my mind now.
>
> — Nuge —

And I hope you were the tall skinny sort as a kid, to avoid being "Nuge
the Pudge". :-)

I was mostly just called stupid names like "Waldo". I didn't even wear
red and white stripes!

Willard