I'm certain someone in the list will be able to point me in the right
direction here:

I'm a bit stuck on .CO file management, I get that machine language files
need to be transferred using either DOS, XMODEM, or via a "loader.ba" style
"installer". I've gotten as far as loading TEENY.CO via dlplus, and I've
managed to get HTERM.CO copied, but then getting it loaded is confounding
me, even though I've successfully loaded and fired up DOS100.CO.

I know it has something to do with some gyration of the loadm and clear
statements based on my inspection of warm.ba from the club100 library, but
I feel I'm missing some general "high level" explanation of getting .CO
file in, and out of, RAM.

Not to mention in the process of screwing around I've cold reset the M100 a
half dozen times, usually when I try and launch HTERM.CO after incorrectly

Been itching to give HTERM a try! Could be extra awesome using
@PaulRickards RS232 WiFi modem!

 - Lee