Thanks Steve

Yes, bank switching to std ROM for interrupts. Also means ROM calls from Basic, C or any language can easily be made as long as it's finally despatched from himem (above 8000H).

A memory map should answer your queries:
        0    - 7FFFH  M100 ROM
 8000H  -  FFFFH  CPM RAM (0-32KB)
10000H  -  17FFFH  CPM RAM (32KB - 64KB)
18000H  -  57FFFH  Disk A
58000H  -  97FFFH  Disk B

Philip