Great Ken.

Changing thread to "CP/M Expander"

Is it really possible to fit all that on OptROM form factor? Would it need a heap of wires soldered to motherboard?

Philip

On 12/07/2017 7:14 AM, Ken Pettit wrote:
Downloaded the remem.bin file and ran CP/M under VT 1.7 on Linux. Works great!

Now I just need to get my super-cool OptROM form-factor FPGA + Microcontroller + SRAM + WiFi + Flash board I want to build done. So much to do ... so little time.

Ken