Thanks Gary

Are you meaning to use CP/M on a real NEC? That would depend on whether any new hardware developed will apply to the NEC. Once it works on a real M100, then the BIOS changes required for NEC would be relatively minor I should think.

I'm curious as to what sort of CP/M programs you found useful on your NEC?

Philip
/Dinosaur IT: Back where modern IT fears to tread!/