Thanks Ken. Only possible because of Virtual T - I wouldn't have a chance in hell without it.

Hardware: I'm thinking a 64KB of RAM for CP/M and 512KB say for a RAMdisk. 64KB would make it easy to switch in & out CP/M & return to M100 mode, but it could be done like REX2 and just switch in 32KB RAM into OptROM space. It would also be fine if the 64KB was part of the 512KB, just a little less disk space. RAMDisk is seriously good. M100 CP/M boots up MBASIC way faster than my Model 4 with hard disk. It will make for a very nice CP/M system as far as file access speed.

Wireless would be very convenient to transfer files to the outside world and essentially change disk images by. If all this was achieved on a REX-type board (OptROM) & be contained within the M100 case, I would say that would make for a very elegant solution.

/See - that's why it's taken 10 years to do CP/M - had to wait for the hardware technology to catch up!//;-)
/
Philip