Sadly, no, and you're not the only one who wants one.  You can play around with
it in VirtualT to get a hands-on feel for what it does for you, but there are
two main advantages (and why I would nearly kill to get one myself):

- You can load images of other option ROMs into REX and switch between them
at-will, to use other software which was made for these machines without having
to hunt down the physical ROMs or the hassle of swapping them in and out.

- You can make multiple backup images of the contents of your machine's RAM
into the flash memory on the REX module, and switch between them (like I was
describing with TBACK in my last message).  In fact, what I was doing with
TBACK was inspired by having used REX to switch between multiple RAM images in
VirtualT.  This means you can make a backup of your RAM on the fly, and if you
have to cold-reset and lose everything you can restore in a matter of seconds
without any external hardware.

> 2. I have found a source to 8K memory chips to bring them up to 32K each
> so that part or the new acquisitions will be fixed.

Bear in mind, when you add the 8k you will need to do a cold reset after
installation, which will wipe the contents of RAM.  I could be wrong but I
don't think you'll be able to use TBACK to back up a 24k machine and then
restore into a 32k machine... John, comments?  You'll need to transfer any new
or modified files out and then transfer them back in after the RAM upgrade.

> 3. Since the NADSBox is no longer available how do people move files
> around between PCs and Ts or between two Ts?

mComm is my favourite now.  Kurt posted a solution for bootstrapping TS-DOS
into your machine using the cassette interface cable (if you have one).
Unfortunately, that's the whole TS-DOS executable, which you don't really need
if you're using mComm - you only need TSLOAD.CO which occupies a lot less RAM.
Kurt, do you know if there is an mp3 of TSLOAD.CO or would it be helpful if I
made one?

> 4. With AA batteries so cheap, do people use the AC power adaptor?

I haven't felt a need to use an AC power adapter, but I haven't been sitting
using mine for hours at a time either.  My kids have, but even then I haven't
put as many batteries into their m100s as I have into some of their other
electronics...

I have other power adapters I could use, but haven't bothered.  I have a T200
in the mail coming to me some time in the next couple of weeks (cross-border
mail is slow) and with that I will get my first official Tandy power adapter...

        jim